Oct 21st, 2018
Topics discussed on this week’s podcast:
- Another year of the fair has come and gone...how sick did we get?
- We beat Tulsa. Did anyone care?
- Did starting Conor Noland instead of Cole Kelley with Ty Storey out due to concussion scream, “THIS SHOULD BE EASY” to Coach Chad Morris?
- A shutout is always good. Defense looked better. But are they?
- Kelly Bryant seemed to have a good time at the game.
- Looking ahead to Vanderbilt next Saturday.
- Twitter Reactions to the game.
- What’s Got to Go